Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alexandra Lee Lowe

Hello, my name is Alex and I was born on October 11, 2011.  I share a birthday with my Uncle T-Ray and have stollen the hearts of everyone I meet.  
 Dr. Gallagher delivered me without any trouble at all.  In fact, I heard mom sing "we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz" to my sister so many times while we were in the hospital that I decided enough is enough and surprised everyone with my appearance into the world.
 Mom and dad did not find out until I was born whether I was a girl or a boy.  And it was a wonderful surprise for everyone...especially my mom.  She would have no clue how to handle a little boy!!!
 Everyone loves to hold me and tell me how cute I am.  I agree with them 100%!



 And my very favorite person is my....
 BIG SISTER AVA!  She is so much fun and loves to help me do everything!

 She even threw me a birthday party when I got home from the hospital!!! 
 And the other person in the family that I have wrapped around my finger is my daddy.  I might have been a surprise to my mom and dad, but I have stolen their hearts completely.

 There is my cousin Connor, he thinks I am pretty cool to.  I can't wait till his mom and dad have another baby so that I can play with him/her like Ava and Connor play together.  They are big buds.
 But I constantly remain in the spotlight!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! She is perfect! I love their sister pictures! They are in for a lot of fun, and especially their wizard of oz costumes, too cute! Glad all is well! :) PS- finished my master's and have completed my first month as a pedi NP! Yay! Thanks to you and all your wonderful help! :)

    ReplyDelete