Sunday, September 25, 2011

August 2011

Well the end of summer was as great as the beginning, except for the heat, but that didn't stop us from going and going.  As I write this one month late, I am a bit sentimental, anxious, and excited.  

In August, we saw the Wizard of Oz play - Ava's favorite movie of all time, 
We saw the Pinkalicious play - Ava's favorite book of all time, 
We took Ava on a trip with our favorite friends, the Wilsons.  
and we took some incriminating pictures of Ava & Jeran.  

If you notice a theme it is most certainly that the world has revolved around Ava for 2 years and 10 months and I wouldn't change this for anything.  Actually, I am writing and Ava is sitting with me in the chair patiently sitting with her finger on "her button" which ironically doesn't work but all that matters is that she feels included. 

As I mentioned my emotions are all over the place about Baby A that is to come any day now, but one thing I do know is that this baby will have a wonderful and creative big sister to always lead the way. 

A few more sweet shots from the trip to Corpus Christi.....
 Riding the ferry looking for dolphins

 Checking out the big boats

 Hanging out in the waves
 Late night crab hunting
 Blinding the crab with a flashlight and catching them in our hands

 There was a professional sand castle builder on the beach making a castle for a wedding.  Grace and Ava were really into trying to make their very own castle....all we ended up with was a really big hole :)

Summer vacation 2011 with the Wilsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment