We are getting used to eachother
Tech vs. OU (BOOOOOO)
Ava, 1.5 weeks
Merry Christmas Ava, just about 2 months
My favorite part of the day...Ava 3 months
Baby Blue, Ava 4 months
I wish I could have started this 4 months ago so that I could have done a better job of logging my Little Princess. I cannot believe that I have been a mom for 4 months - what the heck am I doing - seems to be my everyday statement. I am blessed with the best baby on the planet and through her have grown so much. We go tomorrow to the doctor for our 4 month checkup and will begin a diet that consists of more than just milk. MY BABY IS NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR THAT? I wish I could just stop time or make the nighttimes and weekends last forever.
Here are some fun memories of the last 4 months......
- At 1 week we were just getting to know eachother
- At 1 month we were adapting to a 3 hour schedule (which we now stick to 100% and no matter what is going on will not adjust this schedule - after all Miss Ava comes first right :). )
- At 2 months we were celebrating Christmas and New Years with family, seeing mom off to work while spending time with our new friends at daycare, bidding Dad a fond adue as tax season began, and we were sleeping through the night. CHEERS to Happiest Baby on the Block (the best book ever)!!!!
- At 3 months we learned that we had a voice and we know how to use it. Ava can carry on a 5 minute conversation with anyone that wants to listen and most recently will throw a few "rasberries" into the conversation. We have also begun using our legs to roll over, hold our head up to see all that is going on, and our hands are a source of entertainment and frustration.
- At 4 months, we can only imagine what is in store but one thing we do know is that Ava only has 8 more months of being the only grandchild. We can't wait for her to have tons of cousins!!!!