Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's already been 4 months!!!!





















We are getting used to eachother



Tech vs. OU (BOOOOOO)








Ava, 1.5 weeks


Merry Christmas Ava, just about 2 months


My favorite part of the day...Ava 3 months


Baby Blue, Ava 4 months

I wish I could have started this 4 months ago so that I could have done a better job of logging my Little Princess. I cannot believe that I have been a mom for 4 months - what the heck am I doing - seems to be my everyday statement. I am blessed with the best baby on the planet and through her have grown so much. We go tomorrow to the doctor for our 4 month checkup and will begin a diet that consists of more than just milk. MY BABY IS NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR THAT? I wish I could just stop time or make the nighttimes and weekends last forever.

Here are some fun memories of the last 4 months......
  • At 1 week we were just getting to know eachother
  • At 1 month we were adapting to a 3 hour schedule (which we now stick to 100% and no matter what is going on will not adjust this schedule - after all Miss Ava comes first right :). )
  • At 2 months we were celebrating Christmas and New Years with family, seeing mom off to work while spending time with our new friends at daycare, bidding Dad a fond adue as tax season began, and we were sleeping through the night. CHEERS to Happiest Baby on the Block (the best book ever)!!!!
  • At 3 months we learned that we had a voice and we know how to use it. Ava can carry on a 5 minute conversation with anyone that wants to listen and most recently will throw a few "rasberries" into the conversation. We have also begun using our legs to roll over, hold our head up to see all that is going on, and our hands are a source of entertainment and frustration.
  • At 4 months, we can only imagine what is in store but one thing we do know is that Ava only has 8 more months of being the only grandchild. We can't wait for her to have tons of cousins!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog Ashley. It's so great to read up on Miss Ava. She is so cute! We hope to meet her someday. Are you going to Spearman anytime soon? We will be there Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley...I am so glad we've found eachother's blogs. Miss Ava is adorable! Enjoy every second of it because it goes by WAY too fast! I miss being able to put adorable hats and headbands on Jaci. Now she throws them back at me. We come to San Antonio often and go to Sea World so maybe sometime we can meet up....or if you are ever in the mood to go shopping at the Outlet Malls in San Marcos we are only about 20 minutes away! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been patiently waiting for this blog. I feel like you caught me up on the last four months. Ava's adorable and has quite a wardrobe for a four month old! I can't wait to keep up with you guys through the blog. Love ya, Kas

    ReplyDelete