Tuesday, October 5, 2010

August and September

Well what seems to be a recurring theme with the Lowe family - time travels too fast.  Adam and I have been told by quite a few people that we are always gone, and well, we are.  We enjoy seeing friends and family way too much to stay at home, however as September rolled in we have certainly enjoyed being at home more.  Adam helps out with dove hunting around Hondo and in the world I live in, Gala season kicks off this month.  It makes for some long nights for me, but I am always up for a party!!!!   I think Adam enjoys the fact that Ava is a great excuse for him to get out of the whole gala thing anyway.

So now to the most important part, this months pics of Ava......

The Franke Birthday at the Little Gym of San Antonio
What a great time we had at the Franke double birthday with all of our friends

Especially Grace

While I do miss my friends from "home," we are truly blessed to have so many great friends down here in what is now OUR HOME!!!!
The Medina County Fair
Got our boots on for the Medina County Fair.  Also, this is my new favorite brand of clothing - Matilda Jane!!!!  It is a must for Fall don't you think?

Ava felt she needed to do the jumping gym maze like all of the big kids.
The Hondo Corn Maze
Fall is here and I am loving the weather, the clothes, and the decorations!!!
We had a great time at the corn maze on the "Corn Popper"



Playing with friends
AND......Getting lost in the corn maze



Finally, the latest naked shots of Ava and Connor in the bath........



Kisses for KK



No comments:

Post a Comment